The German luxury car brand, Audi has launched the 2019 Audi A6 in India on Thursday, 24th October 2019. The new Audi A6 has a starting price of ₹54.20 lakh (ex-showroom).
The new Audi A6, unlike the previous generations, is available in two variants; Premium Plus and Technology and is petrol only.
Troubled Time: Volkswagen To Merge Into Single Skoda led Entity
2019 Audi A6 | Features
- The new 2019 Audi A6 is now a fully connected car with Augment Reality and Virtual Reality integrated with the car.
- The car now gets a 25.65cms (10.1-inch) display and 2 touchscreens with tactile, acoustic and voice control feedback.
- The Audi A6 gets a virtual cockpit with an FHD resolution and steering-mounted controls and personalised settings for upto 7 drivers.
- The sound system is taken care of by Bang and Olufsen 3D surround sound system.
- Other features include; Audi’s Smartphone Interface with Audi phone box and wireless charging.
- The 2019 Audi A6 rivals the likes of BMW 5 Series, Volvo S90, Mercedes-Benz E-class and the Jaguar XF in India.
- The new Audi A6 45 TFSI (turbocharged fuel stratified injection) is powered by a 2.0-litre TFSI generating 45 hp and 370 nm that sprints the car from 0-100 kmph in 6.8 seconds.
- The car is set on a front-wheel-drive layout and the engine is mated to a 7-speed S Tronic automatic transmission as standard.
- Speculations are, that Audi will introduce a 2.0 TDI Audi A6.
- The new Audi A6 ambient contour lighting and 4 zones dynamic climate control.
- The car also gets a seamlessly integrated minimalistic (10.1-inch) display.
- The Audi A6 is available in 2 interior colours; Mother of Pearl Beige and Okapi Brown.
- Other features include; powered front seats with memory function, a panoramic sunroof, leather seats and lane departure warning system.
- The Audi A6 gets Audi’s signature Matrix LED headlamps and taillamps with high-resolution high beam, dynamic light function.
- The Audi A6 is available in four metallic exterior colour options; Firmament Blue, Myth Black, Seville Red and Vesuvious Grey.