German autohersteller Audi has introduced its most iconic souped-up sedan the 2020 Audi S8 in the most subtle manner. Form the spy shots it for sure that this flagship killer will surely retain its aggressive styling and sportier looks from its older version.
See Also: Mercedes Benz G 350D Sold Out In A Month
Rumours claim that Audi could unveil the all-new Audi S8 at the 2020 Auto-Expo but we are unsure that whether the car will be released for the Indian Market or not.
If and when launched in India the new Audi S8 will rival the Mercedes-AMG S63, Lexus LS, Jaguar XJ and the ever-shining BMW 7 Series.
Must Read: Audi A6 India Launch | Insights
Highlights | 2020 Audi S8
- The Audi S8 will replace its old 6-cylinder unit with an all-new 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine unit punching-out 563hp with 800Nm of torque compliant to the BS6 norms
- . Additionally, the Audi S8 will also accompany a 48Volt mild-hybrid system.
- The colossal sedan weights over 2 tonnes and despite being a heavy-weight machine it can go from 0-100kmph in just a matter of 3.8 seconds with a top speed of 250kmph.
- Appearance-wise the new Audi S8 can be seen as a typical sleeper with a few minor tweaks to the facia like the ‘S’ badging on both ends only visible to keen-eyed Audi enthusiasts.
- Safety features on the all-new Audi S8 include six cameras, 12 ultrasound sensors and laser scanner, five radars etc.
- Other additional features include Audi Drive system, Quattro all-wheel-drive system, four-wheel steering and carbon ceramics brakes, to name a few.
- Under the skin, The new Audi S8 combines a deadly combination of aluminium inserts with sporty carbon-fibre finishing all over the cabin space.
- Additional features on the inside include sporty seats with leather upholstery and contrast stitching with ‘S’ badging all over the cabin.