With the on-going Coronavirus pandemic on its peak in the country, many car launches have been delayed or have been pushed forward with one of them being the fifth-generation of the Honda City which was scheduled to launch this month.
Although the company had been keeping its specs and other features from the world but have miserably failed to do, as the new feature list of the 2020 City ZX which also happens to be the top-spec variant of the City has surfaced the internet. So let’s have a look at what will we get with the top-spec ZX City.
Read More: Honda City: A Lookback into India’s Favourite Sedan
Must Read: 2020 Honda City Secures 5 Star in ASEAN NCAP Rating
2020 Honda City ZX | Safety features
Well, the new ZX variant of the 2020 Honda city will come equipped with the following features in order to keep the passengers safe:
- LED headlights
- LED tail-lights
- Traction control
- Electronic stability programme
- Hill-start assist
- Low-tyre-pressure warning system
- Three-point seatbelts for the rear-middle passenger
- Lane Watch camera
- left-wing mirror camera
2020 Honda City ZX | Interiors
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (Compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay)
- Alexa Remote
- Honda Connect
- 7.0-inch, HD, full-colour MID
- Steering-mounted controls (For Audio, cruise control and climate control)
- Leather upholstery
- Padded dashboard
Well, now coming to the main thing the all-new 2020 Honda City will come powered by a 1.5-litre petrol and diesel unit 100 bhp and 200 Nm of torque while paired to a six-speed manual or a CVT.