It was just recently when Japanese automobile manufacturer Honda had teased the BS6 compliant version of the upcoming 2020 Honda Jazz. And this time Honda has teased the front fascia of the 2020 Jazz. Surprisingly not many of us know that before the Coronavirus related nationwide lockdown took over the 2020 Honda Jazz BS6 was spied testing somewhere in North India.
Based on the teased image we can make out that the new Jazz gets a new grille which is inspired by the US-spec Honda model. Additionally, we can also expect the 2020 Jazz BS6 to have new LED headlights and other than that everything remains the same.
Read More: 2020 Honda Jazz BS6 Spied Testing on Indian Roads
- Under its bonnet, the all-new 2020 Jazz BS6 will feature a 1.2-litre petrol engine compliant to the new BS6 emission norms vehicle generating a maximum power output of 90hp and 110Nm of torque.
- Additionally, Honda also plans to upgrade its previous 1.5-litre diesel unit which churns 100hp with 200Nm of peak torque paired to a 5-speed manual unit, while the petrol unit will also continue to get a CVT automatic gearbox.
- Coming to the cosmetic tweaks, the top-end variant of the will still continue to support a massive 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay followed by other features.
- According to recent media reports, Honda could also be planning to upgrade the WR-V to comply to the BS6 emission norms which is scheduled to launch in the coming months.
- Coming to rivals, with its launch the new Jazz will actively rival the likes of the Toyota Glanza, Hyundai i20, Maruti Baleno and the Volkswagen Polo.