Its finally here, Japanese carmaker Honda has launched the 2020 Honda Jazz facelift at an introductory price of ₹7.49 lakhs (Ex-Showroom).
The new and slight upgraded hatchback now comes with a petrol-only BS6 compliant engine and will be offered under 3 trim levels- V, VX and the all-new fully loaded ZX.
What powers the 2020 Honda Jazz Facelift?
1.2-litre i-VTEC Petrol
|Transmission||6-speed MT, 7-speed CVT|
|Fuel Efficiency*||16.5kmpl (MT), 17.1kmpl (CVT)|
- The new Jazz facelift comes powered by a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine churning 88.05hp with 110Nm of peak torque.
- The engine comes mated to a standard 6-speed manual transmission. Surprisingly, all-new upgraded Jazz will also come paired to a 7-speed CVT.
|Jazz V||₹ 7.49 lakhs||₹8.89 lakhs|
|Jazz VX||₹8.09 lakhs||₹9.09 lakhs|
|Jazz ZX||₹8.73 lakhs||₹9.73 lakhs|
What does the all-new updated Honda Jazz offers?
On the Inside
- Starting from the Inside, we get to see features like an adjustable driver-side seat, multiple cup holder, multiple USB ports, automatic climate control, advanced Multi-coloured MID, one-push start/stop button and Tilt-adjustable steering wheel.
- Additional features include driver-side armrest, electric sunroof, driver vanity mirror, premium leather upholstery and a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The infotainment system also gets a first in segment weblink smartphone connectivity feature.
On the Outside,
- Coming to the exterior we see chrome accentuated chrome grille, advanced LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, signature LED wing light, advanced LED fog lamp, alloy wheels, and electric ORVMs with integrated turn indicators.
What’s in it for Safety?
- ABS with EBD
- Rear-Parking Camera
- ACE Body Structure
- One-touch window Up/Down with Pitch Guard
- Radiant Red
- Lunar Silver
- Platinum White
- Modern Steel
- Golden Brown