Japanese automobile giant Honda is all set to launch new models including the fifth-generation Honda city, 2020 Honda WR-V facelift and the all-new 2020 Honda Jazz for the domestic automobile market.
These new models are set to break their cover in June and with that said the brand has revealed some new and exciting features about the 2020 Honda WR-V Crosshatch which is scheduled to be launch just after the 2020 Honda City.
2020 Honda WR-V | Engine Specification
- Under its hood, the all-new Honda WR-V facelift will come with to engine options which includes a 1.5-litre diesel engine pushing the maximum power output to 90hp and a 1.2-litre petrol unit making 110h.
- Both the engine units will come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox however we can expect an AMT variant at a later date.
2020 Honda WR-V | Interior & Exterior Features
- Coming to the minor tweaks that the all-new Honda WR-V facelift will include an all-new raised front bumper with more pronounced front creases and a slightly less black cladding on the bottom.
- Additionally, the fog lamps have been slightly shifted and do get black inserts on the.
- The front fascia also features an all-new horizontal grille replacing the previous honeycomb pattern grille.
- On the Inside, the 2020 WR-V facelift does feature some minor tweaks which include revised seat fabric patterns and chrome inserts to the door handles other than that the inside more or less remains the same.
2020 Honda WR-V | Price & Rivals
- The current-gen Honda WR-V is available in the price range of Rs. 8.08- Rs. 10.48 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). We expect that the 2020 Honda WRV Facelift might get a price hike of around Rs 7,000 – Rs 8,000.
- With its launch, the 2020 WR-V will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport.