Hyundai has done it as the 2020 Creta has become the best selling compact SUV in India for the 3rd time in a row. However, during this time the average sales margin has dropped by a fair margin due to the stock correction activity and also because of the zero sales in April all thanks to the nationwide lockdown due to the on-going Coronavirus pandemic.
Nevertheless, now the government has given some relaxation to car manufacturers resulting in car dealerships to resume their business partially and since then Hyundai has sold 3,212 units of the all-new 2020 Hyundai Creta outselling its sister and competitor Kia who only managed to sell tad bit over 1,611 units of the Seltos in the month of May 2020.
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Engine Specifications
The all-new SUV will be power-packed for sure. There are a total of three engine options with the Creta:
- 1.5-litre MPi petrol: Power-113.42hp@6,300rpm/Torque-144Nm@4,500rpm
- 1.5-litre U2 CRDi diesel: Power-113.42hp@4,000rpm/Torque-250.06Nm@1,500-2,750rpm
- 1.4-litre Turbo petrol: Power-138.08hp@6,000rpm/Torque-242.22Nm@1,500-3,200rpm
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Variant-Wise Prices
|Creta E (1.5-diesel-MT)||₹9,99,000|
|Creta EX (1.5-litre Petrol MT)||₹9,99,000|
|Creta EX (1.5-litre Diesel MT)||₹11,49,000|
|Creta S (1.5-litre petrol MT)||₹11,72,000|
|Creta S (1.5-litre diesel MT)||₹12,77,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-litre petrol MT)||₹13,46,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-litre petrol CVT)||₹14,94,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-diesel MT)||₹14,51,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-diesel AT)||₹15,99,000|
|Creta SX(1.4-litre Turbo petrol-DCT)||₹16,16,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.5-litre Petrol CVT)||₹14,94,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.5-litre diesel MT)||₹15,79,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.5-litre diesel AT)||₹17,20,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.4-litre Turbo Petrol-DCT)||₹17,20,000|
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Interior & Exterior
- On the design front, the Hyundai Creta seemed to have a borrowed some major tweaks form its Chinese cousin. On the outside, the India-specific changes on the Creta include a new front grille, parched alloy wheels along with split head and tail lamp setup.
- Other noticeable changes on the outside include squarish wheel arches, a large panoramic sunroof and dual exhaust to give the classy sedan a more rugged look.
- However, on the inside, the new Hyundai Creta gets a massive 10.25-inch landscape-oriented touchscreen infotainment system along with its digital instrument cluster, multi-functional steering wheel, leather upholstery along with many first in its segment features.
Want to know more about the variant-wise feature list Click HERE
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Colour Options
The new and upgraded Hyundai Creta comes in five colour variants which include
- Galaxy blue
- Lava Orange
- Red Mulberry
- Titan Grey
- Deep Forest
these variants will also feature dual-tone shades like
- Polar White with Phantom Black
- Lava Orange with Phantom Black
The all-new 2020 Creta continues to rival its cousin the Kia Seltos, Renault Captur, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, MG Hector, Volkswagen Taigun, Honda WR-V, Jeep Compass, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the soon to be discontinued Nissan Kicks.
Watch this video: