The 2020 Hyundai i20 has been once again spied testing on India roads. Expected to officially launch in India at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo, the new i20 will feature a refreshed design language with new bumpers, headlamps and muscular body lines on the sides.
2020 Hyundai i20 Spied | Highlights
- New spy pics of the new Hyundai i20 has recently surfaced online revealing many new features of this brand new premium hatchback. The car in the picture was heavily camouflaged but distinct visual features were noticeable.
- The new-gen i20 features a more bold and bulbous front bumper giving it a more premium and upmarket look very similar to the European specification model.
- Inside the cabin, the new i20 gets an all-new multi-function steering wheel and a large multi-touch infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- In the view of the upcoming BS6 emission norms, Hyundai will most likely offer an updated 1.2-litre Kappa petrol engine. There has been no update on Hyundai offering a BS6 compliant diesel unit for the new i20. However, an upgraded 1.5-litre diesel unit, which powers the Kia Seltos and will also be used in the Hyundai Venue, is still in prospects.
- The 2020 Hyundai i20 will be launched at the upcoming Auto Expo, Delhi to be held in February and will compete with the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift, Volkswagen Polo, Toyota Glanza, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Honda Jazz.
Spied! 2020 Hyundai i20 Active