Isuzu Motors have finally unveiled the 2020 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross pick-up truck in Thailand. The D-Max is slated to be officially unveiled on 19th October 2019.
New Car Launch: The New 5th Gen Honda City | Now BS6 Ready!
2020 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross | Highlights
- The D-Max is getting an upgrade after 8 years on sale will go on sale in India in 2020.
- Isuzu has overhauled the complete model range of the D-Max, from the base variant to the V-Cross.
- The 2020 Isuzu D-Max is manufactured on the Infinite Potential theme, with a more rugged and buff design.
- The Thailand specific D-Max utilises a 3.0-litre turbocharged 4JJ3 diesel engine, churning 188 bhp and 450 Nm of torque. Isuzu will also offer the 1.9-litre four-cylinder RZ4E turbocharged diesel engine for the Indian market.
- The top-spec D-Max V-Cross gets a large 2-slat black grille, complemented by projector headlamps, LED DRLs, and all-black details. The bumper is more buff with muscular lines with vertically stacked twin fog lights.
- The V-Cross also gets beefy wheel arch cladding and black roof rails, along with all-black ORVMs and door handles.
- The entry-level D-Max gets simple halogen headlamps with simple round foglamps in black surrounds.
- The D-Max gets a new dashboard featuring a hexagonal theme with a 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system featuring Apple Carplay/ Android Auto and 8 speaker surround system.
- The D-Max V-Cross also features a large 4.2-inch digital display with a digital speedometer, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, rain-sensing wipers, keyless entry and push-button start/stop.