We had the first glimpse of the new facelifted Jaguar XE in the month of February this year. The new Jaguar XE facelift will be launched on December 4, 2019, with a speculated price ranging from ₹47 lakh to ₹55 lakh (ex-showroom). The 2020 Jaguar XE will be a tough competitor to the new facelifted Audi A4, Mercedes Benz C-class and BMW M3.
2020 Jaguar XE Facelift | Highlights
- As seen in previously released images it clearly looks that the new Jaguar XE features a much wider and lower appearance with a muscular design.
- The 2020 Jaguar XE continues to offer a 2.0-litre D180 Ingenium petrol and diesel engines with generating an output between 247 and 296 bhp and 430Nm of torque. Both the engines are paired with 8-speed automatic transmission.
- The 2020 jaguar XE will be able to accelerate from 0-100km in under 6 secs which can be considered as a slight improvement as compared to the older models.
- The R-dynamic variant features a large bumper for higher air-intake and an all-black underbody diffuser.
- On the visual front, the car has received some major cosmetic upgrades which include a Touch Pro Duo infotainment system which gives the front console a futuristic look and features a number of connectivity and navigation options.
- Additional features include a pistol grip gear selectors which have already made its place with the Jaguar F-type and E-pace. The XE also features a multi-function steering wheel comes from the I-Pace with the hidden-until-lit buttons which adds a luxury touch.
- The 2020 Jaguar XE comes paired with revised front grille and headlamps with all new J-blade LED DRL’s which now comes standard in all standard Jags. The taillights have also received a sharp treatment which gives the car a more subtle and clean look than the older variant.
Exclusive: 2020 Land Rover Defender Spied In India