Mahindra has been secretly working on its upcoming line-up and much recently we got not just a glimpse but the overall look of the all-new 2020 Mahindra Bolero which is being tested since the past 3 months as it was first caught testing in the month of December 2019.
Now we at GoMechanic bring you the exclusive spy shots of the undisguised version on the all-new 2020 BS6 compliant Bolero as the new BS6 ready vehicle is set to launch in India hopefully before the month of April 1st BS6 deadline.
- Talking about the engine specification the 1.5-litre mHawk engine on the Bs4 Bolero Power+ has already received the BS6 certification by the ARAI in 2019 itself.
- However, the new BS6 upgraded 2020 Mahindra Bolero shall feature the same engine but due to the Bs6 upgrade, the power of the engine has come down to 70hp with 195 Nm of peak torque.
- The engine then comes paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Previously the Mahindra Bolero also has a 2.5-litre diesel engine which was discontinued in the month September 2019.
- The company has not only upgraded the engine from BS4 to BS6 but has also featured some cosmetic tweaks on the inside as well on the outside.
- the all-new 2020 Mahindra Bolero gets a revised front and rear bumper with black and chrome inserts in all around the headlamps. Other than that we will also a few minor changes on the hood making the Bolero compliant to the crash test norms as well.
- Safety features on the 2020 Mahindra Bolero include speed alert, front seatbelt reminder, driver-side airbag, manual override for the central locking system to open the door from inside, and rear parking sensors and an out of the box touchscreen infotainment system.
- Currently the Bolero Power+ ranges between Rs 7.61 lakh to Rs 8.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and with the introduction of the BS6 emission the price is likely to go higher by almost Rs 80,000.