In March 2018, Mahindra first revealed the Roxor in North America. For some of us who are not aware, Roxor is a purpose-built side-by-side off-road ride. The Roxor is known for delivering true-blue off-road utility, it’s minimalist styling, boxed steel frame, a ladder frame chassis, leaf-spring suspension, and hydraulic steering makes the mini Thar easy to manoeuvre.
Also read: 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Interior Leaked
2020 Mahindra Roxor | Price
- The Mahindra Roxor is currently priced at $15,999(₹11.4 Lakhs approx) for the 5-speed manual variant whereas the automatic transmission costs around $16,999(₹ 12.1 lakh approx)
- The starting price for Roxor 2020 is expected to be $16,599 (₹11.8 lakh approx.).
Suggested read: 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Facelift Spied Testing!
2020 Mahindra Roxor | Engine specs
- The 2020 Roxor will continue to get power from a 2.5-litre direct-injection turbo diesel motor that delivers 61hp at a peak torque of 195 Nm.
- The car will come in a 5-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Suggested for you: 2020 Tata Tigor Facelift, All you need to know
2020 Mahindra Roxor | What’s New?
- The most noticeable changed feature on the 2020 model is the all-new modern honeycomb pattern grille.
- The company has removed the traditional Jeep-like seven-slat design, possibly because of the ongoing court conflict between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) and Mahindra over the earlier Roxor’s Jeep-like design.
- For its 4X4 capability, it will get a 2-speed manual transfer case and a fully floating front axle(semi-floating at the rear axle) with improvised 5.38:1 gearing for a better crawling capability.
- It will come with its standard 16-inch wheels and will offer upto seven colour options.
- The car’s stopping power comes from an 11-inch disk brake at the front along with drum brakes of the same size on the rear wheels.
With the 2020 Roxor, Mahindra is sure to make it big in the off-road segment vehicles in the abroad market. Currently, the company is gearing up for the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo scheduled for next month to showcase its latest offerings.
You may also like 5 Mahindra Cars at the 2020 Auto Expo that you need to checkout!