Mahindra seems to be gearing up for something big as much recently one of the company’s most awaited compact SUV: the 2020 TUV300 was spotted hitting the test roads. As seen in the spy shots captured, the new 2020 Mahindra TUV300 features some out of the box cosmetic and mechanical tweaks.
There have also been rumours that Mahindra could rename the new TUV300 as the “Mahindra TUV300 Plus” with the “Plus” indicating towards some major tweaks on the inside as well as on the outside. With its launch we can expect the TUV300 to rivals the like of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and Mahindra’s very own XUV300.
Must Read: 2020 Mahindra Scorpio Spied Yet Again
- Under its revised hood, the TUV300 would feature an upgraded version of its previous 1.5-litre three-cylinder diesel engine compliant to the BS6 emission norms.
- However, it is still unknown how the engine will perform with the new upgrades but one things for certain that the engine will continue to deliver the power output within the 100hp region.
- Major noticeable changes on the outside include a new high-rise revised grille giving the 2020 Mahindra TUV300 a much more rugged and heavy look. Other additional tweaks n the outside include new rectangular head and fog lamps with LED DRL’s.
- We could also notice that the new DRL’s have been placed towards the upper edge of the unit giving the front a much more dynamic look.
- On the inside, we can expect the 2020 Mahindra TUV300 to support the same interior as of the previous model. Rumour also has it that the new TUV300 facelift might also bring some changes in the form of new trims and come with an updated equipment list variant wise.
- We can also expect the 2020 Mahindra TUV300 to break its cover at the 2020 Auto Expo. Moreover the tweaks might result in a major price hike if compared to the current BS4 line-up.