The 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is scheduled to make its debut by the second half next year. Although with the looks of it. It clearly seems that Mercedes-Benz is working rigorously to improve features and quality of its new line-up.
A new set of spy shots have revealed New spy images reveal that the 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class test-mule has shed some camouflage, revealing a few details about the model.
Not to Miss: Mercedes-Benz Benz Recalls Over 2 Lakh Units
- The 2020 S-Class will enter-production in 2020 with the Maybach joining the line-up eventually with a V12 motor and can be expected to come to India later in the same year, given the fact that the S-Class has been the segment leader in our market.
- Under the hood, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class continues to feature its V6 petrol and diesel engines. Although the electric motor is due to receive a better range.
- Currently, the motor stands at about 50kms, which aids the car to be driven in cities and will also enforce the zero-emission standards.
- As seen in the spy shots the new S-Class has dropped its camouflage on the hood, boot, lid and its A, B and C-pillars which might remain the same.
- However, spy shots reveal that the 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will be riding on new alloy wheels and a possible receiver for satellite or similar communication devices is also seen on the roof.
- On the Inside, The Mercedes-Benz S-Class could come equipped with a host of additional autonomous capabilities conforming to Level 3, considering the model is already compliant with Level 2 Autonomy.
- The all-new S-Class is expected to come with a price tag of Rs 1.6 Crore and will rival the Audi A8 and the new BMW X7.