Royal Enfield is probably the most famous motorcycle company in India. Over the years it has delivered some of the most powerful motorcycles that have received admiration from riders all over the world. One of its most muscular bikes is the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
This piece of marvel has been in the market for almost a decade and has received regular modifications in terms of design and mechanics. Recently, the company launched the updated BS6-compliant version of the Classic 350. Let’s look at some of its amazing features.
Suggested for you: Tata To Invest In e-bike Startup Tork Motors
Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 variant | Price and Rivals
- The Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 variant is priced at Rs. 1.65 lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi).
- It faces tough competition from the likes of Benelli Imperiale and Jawa.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 variant | Engine Specifications
- This masterpiece is powered by a 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine that delivers 19.8hp and has a peak torque of 28Nm.
- The power is transmitted to the rear wheel through a manual 5-speed gearbox. The engine will be more refined and will come with an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system.
- Royal Enfield has also added that the engine has been tuned to offer better power delivery.
You might also like Bajaj Chetak Electric vs Ather 450: Which is the best electric scooter?
Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS6 variant | Design update
- The company will offer two new colour schemes- stealth black and chrome black. These variants will be offered with newly styled alloy wheels and tubeless tires as standard filament.
- The other models shall be getting spoked wheels.
Royal Enfield classic 350 has carried a legacy for almost a decade and the company always put all its effort to make sure that it always meets the customer’s expectations. This new BS6 variant will surely impress the audience with its performance.
Well, this is not all, it has also been reported that the company has started testing of its next-gen Classic 350 and the Thunderbird 350. These two stunning bikes are expected to launch in the next half of this year! Stay tuned for all the latest updates on these masterpieces.
Suggested read: Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Launched: The Legend Is Back