Škoda had just recently teased the design images for the upcoming 2020 Škoda Octavia. And now the car has been unveiled in full view confirming the production-ready form factor of the car. The 2020 Škoda Octavia will make its debut on 11th November 2019.
Exclusive! 2020 Škoda Octavia RS Leaked
2020 Škoda Octavia | Highlights
- The new Octavia will take major design cues from its elder more premium brother the Škoda Superb. The Škoda Octavia also gets a new grille very similar to the Superb.
- First and foremost, Škoda has got rid of the split-type headlamps in place of a single LED adaptive headlamps.
- Very similar to the design sketch, the new Octavia get a sharp shoulder line running the length of the car.
- Interior images haven’t been revealed yet, but it is speculated that the new The Škoda Octavia cabin will be all-new and based on the Vision X concept showcased at the Geneva Motor Show 2018.
- The new Škoda Octavia will be based on Volkswagen’s MQB (Modular Querbaukasten) platform that will give the Octavia more cabin space.
- For the engine, Škoda will reportedly offer the 1.5-litre and 2.0-litre turbo-petrol TSI engines and a 2.0-litre TDI turbo-diesel. Škoda might also offer a mild-hybrid engine. Both these engines are expected to be BS6 compliant.
- A 7-speed DSG automatic and a 6-speed manual will likely be offered, same as the current-gen Škoda Octavia.
- The new Octavia will be revealed on 11th November 2019 and will go on sale by the first quarter of 2020.
- The Škoda Octavia will rival the likes of Honda Civic, 2019 Hyundai Elantra, and the 2020 Toyota Corolla.
- The prices for the third-gen Škoda Octavia range in ₹15.99 lakh and ₹25.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Read More: Skoda Octavia Onyx Launched In India at ₹19.99 Lakh
[…] Also Read: 2020 Škoda Octavia Images Revealed […]
[…] Revealed! 2020 Škoda Octavia […]
[…] Exclusive! 2020 Škoda Octavia Images Revealed […]
[…] 2020 Skoda Octavia […]
[…] Not to Miss: 2020 Škoda Octavia Images Revealed […]