At the Auto Expo 2020, Maruti Suzuki unveiled the upgraded version of one of its best-selling cars, the Vitara Brezza. The company has now officially launched the all-new Vitara Brezza and revealed the pricing and variants. Let’s have a look.
2020 Vitara Brezza | Price and Rivals
We all are familiar with the aggressive pricing Maruti cars come with. Well, Vitara Brezza is no exception. Here is a list of variant-wise price.
|Variant-wise List of Vitara Brezza
|Vxi (AT) with Smart Hybrid||₹9,75,000|
|Zxi+ Dual Tone||₹9,98,000|
|Zxi (AT) with Smart Hybrid||₹10,05,000|
|Zxi+ (AT) with Smart Hybrid||₹11,15,000|
|Zxi+ (AT) Dual Tone||₹11,40,000|
2020 Vitara Brezza | Engine Specifications
|Engine Specs of Vitara Brezza|
|Engine||1.5-litre K Series|
|Emission Compliance||BS6 Compliant|
|Transmission||5-Speed Manual/4-Speed Automatic (Torque Converter)|
- It shares the engine with XL6 and Ciaz.
- It may be noted that 2020 Vitara Brezza won’t be getting diesel engine as Maruti has decided to shed the diesel engines for now.
- As compared to the Automated Manual Transmission(AMT), the facelift will be getting a torque converter for the automatic transmission.
- Fuel efficiency hasn’t been revealed yet. But you can expect it to travel around 18-20kms in a litre of fuel.
2020 Vitara Brezza | Exterior and Interior
- The all-new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol will be getting a bolder front grille.
- It now gets projector headlamps with dual function LED DRLs. At the rear, it gets prominent LED tail lamps.
- The wheels will be studded with the precision-cut alloy wheels.
- Inside, the 2020 Vitara Brezza will get a premium dashboard with a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Wider cabin space and new-age SmartPlay studio are what you’ll be able to experience in the all-new Vitara Brezza.
What are your thoughts on the all-new Vitara Brezza? Let us know in the comment section below.