German automobile manufacturer Audi was the first carmaker to bring in the A3 which was the first compact luxury sedan in India and was then followed by the Mercedes-Benz CLA. Now, the brand has finally revealed the 2021 Audi A3 sedan which the company also calls it’s ‘Junior sedan’. So without wasting any time lets get to the changes the all-new 2021 Audi A3 will feature.
2021 Audi A3 | Engine Specification
- It is rumoured that the new-generation model will feature a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit capable of generating over 150hp while paired to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
- The Audi A3 will also feature a 48V mild-hybrid tech assisting the engine under harsh acceleration and also allows coasting with the engine unit off under different scenarios.
2021 Audi A3 | Interior & Exterior
On the Inside,
- 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 10.25-inch screen Virtual Cockpit with digital dials
- Head-up display
- Touchpad for volume control
- Automatic climate control
- Compact gear selector
- More headroom and Elbow room
On the Outside,
- A cleaner look
- Huge honeycomb mesh single-frame grille
- Sharp headlights flank
- LED DRLs
- Well-sculpted bonnet
- Tiny spoiler
- Signature LED vertical stripes
2021 Audi A3 | Price, Rivals & Launch
- The all-new next-gen Audi A3 expected to launch with a price hike of about Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 this might happen due to the high demand as the previous generation has already been sold out in India.
- With its launch, the new Audi A3 will actively rival the like of the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the BMW 2 series gran coupe.
- Seeing the current situation Audi could launch the new version of its so-called “Junior Sedan” by the second half of 2021. But you never things might take an uncertain turn and the launch could be delayed further.