The new Hyundai Elantra which will arrive in India in the year 2021 has just been launched in South Korea. The starting price for the car when converted into INR is just 9.52 Lakhs!
Suggested Read: How the Kia Seltos took India by storm? An Insight!
Hyundai has said that in a matter of 11 days the company received over 16,849 pre-orders out of which the first 10,058 orders were in the first day of 25th march.
2021 Hyundai Elantra | Engine Specifications
- South Korean model gets two engine options, petrol and LPG which is highly unlikely to come in India.
- The petrol engine outputs 121bhp and 154Nm torque.
- The LPG engine delivers 118bhp and 152Nm torque.
- The petrol engine is paired with a 6-speed manual and a CVT option.
- LPG gets a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- The petrol engine gets 14.4 km/l (manual transmission) and 15.4km/l (AT) efficiency.
- LPG gets 10.6 km/l efficiency.
Hyundai Elantra | Features
- A state of the art control system on the steering wheel that provides control over features like, air conditioning, infotainment control after connecting with Blue Link.
- Through the use of a digital key, the car will recognise the driver and adjust features like seating position, air condition levels on the preset preference of the driver.
- The 2021 Hyundai Elantra also gets dust sensors to clean the in-cabin air of dust and pollution.
- Bose premium sound system which changes mood according to the speed at the which car is being driven.
- According to the driving mode, the ambient lighting present in the car also changes.
- Rear AC vents, low seat position help provide comfort to the passengers.
- 10.25-inch infotainment system with both mobile phone OS support tilted at an angle of 10 degrees for perfect viewing by the driver under any lighting circumstances.
Popular Read: Automotive Brakes, Safety, and Control Systems | Explained
2021 Hyundai Elantra | Price
S.Korean Hyundai Elantra comes in 4 trims Style, Smart, Modern and Inspiration. Style is highly unlikely to come to India due to being an LPG only option. Smart being the next lowest trim is available for 15,310,000 KRW which converts into 9,51,794 INR.
Hyundai Elantra in the Indian market rivals Honda Civic, Skoda Octavia and Toyota Corolla Altis.
Read More: Tata Sierra SUV – 10 things that invoke Absolute NOSTALGIA