Indian carmaker Mahindra is all set to step up the SUV game with the next generation of the Mahindra Bolero Neo. It is expected to hit showrooms during the upcoming festive season.
However, with less than a month before its official launch, new details have surfaced on the internet revealing crucial details. According to a leading media report the Mahindra Bolero Neo will be offered with 3 variants- N4, N8 and N10.
The estimated cost of the base level variant will is expected to be priced at ₹ 8.5 lakh. While the top-end variant is expected to come at around ₹ 11 lakhs.
What’s under the hood?
- We can expect the SUV with no actual rivals to boast a 1.5L, 3-cylinder diesel unit.
- The same engine did its duties on the now discontinued Mahindra TUV300.
- The engine produces 98hp with a peak torque 240Nm.
- Transmission options will include a 6-speed automatic transmission.
What’s on the feature end?
- The new Bolero Neo will feature some minor cosmetic updates on the outside including a revised front grille, new LED head and taillamp setup, ally wheels and a slightly updated spare wheel cover.
- On the inside, it will get an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, semi-digital instrument cluster, leather seats etc.
What about rivals?
- With no such actual rivals, the new Mahindra Bolero Neo is expected to give competition to some of the lower segment cars including the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Nissan Magnite and others.