The beast is ready to be unleashed, Indian auto giant Mahindra has finally released the first teaser of the soon to launch Mahindra XUV500 replacement, The Mahindra XUV700.
The teaser was released via the brands Instagram handle. The teaser also reveals that the new Hyundai Alcazar rival will also boast the auto headlamp feature as well.
It is expected that Mahindra could launch the MG Hector Plus rival during the upcoming festive season to boost the sales and purchase of the brands new 7-seater SUV.
What’s on the mechanical front?
- The XUV700 will sport a brand new 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder mStallion turbo petrol and a 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder mHawk diesel engine.
- Both the engine produces 188hp while the later generates 183hp.
- These power figures clearly indicate that the new MG Hector Plus rival will the most powerful engine in the segment.
- Just a little comparison with its rival Tata Safari which features a 2.0-litre Kryotec turbo diesel engine that produces just over 168hp.
- While the MG Hector Plus features a 2.0-litre diesel engine options diesel unit and a 1.5-litre turbo petrol unit.
- Both motors generate 140hp and 168hp respectively.
- It will also get a new rival, which is set to launch alongside the XUV700, The Hyundai Alcazar.
- The Hyundai Alcazar features 2.0-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine
What’s on the feature end?
- Recently a video went viral revealing the interior of the new XUV700
- Looking at the video we can clearly spot a gigantic infotainment system.
- The spied test mule of the Mahindra XUV700 looks to be a top-end variant as it boasts an automatic gearbox.
- Besides the massive infotainment system sits a large fully digital instrument cluster.
- The Instrument cluster is suspected to be 15-inches.
- We also get to see a multi-functional three-spoke steering wheel that complements the overall aesthetics.
- There also sits a manual control for AC along with what seems to be a wireless charging pad placed at the bottom.
- Looking at the spied image we can clearly make out that the upgraded version of the XUV500 will boast dual-tone alloy wheels.
- After having closer look at the wheels one cam also spot rear disc breaks and flush-fitting door handles.
- That’s not all the looking at these spy shots it is pretty evident that the new XUV 500 Successor will also have features like an integrated spoiler with a high mounted stop lamp, rear wiper and washer, boot lid-mounted number plate holder, and A-pillar mounted ORVMs.
Click Here to know more about the new Mahindra XUV500 successor!
Watch our latest upload on the GoMechanic YouTube Channel
Image Credits: SRK Designs