It’s finally here! the soon to launch of Maruti Suzuki Celerio has been fully revealed ahead of its upcoming festival season launch. The Next-gen Maruti Suzuki was captured undisguised during its TVC shoot.
In terms of looks, the next-gen Celerio gets a complete makeover accompanied by segment-leading features.
What’s under the hood?
- On the mechanical front, the next-gen Renault Kwid rival is set to offer the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder K10 engine.
- It is also speculated to offer a 1.2-litre petrol engine K15 engine generating 83hp.
- Transmission options include a standard 5-speed manual and an optional AMT.
What’s new on the feature end?
- In terms of design, the all-new 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio is nowhere near the outgoing model.
- The 2021 iteration gets a full round body, upright nose, new oval grille honeycomb grille with Suzuki badging, triangle-shaped headlamps, chrome elements, new fog lamps and creases on the front.
- The inside feature list includes a multi-functional steering wheel, 6.0-inch infotainment system, electrically adjustable ORVMs, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors and more
- The top-end variants will also get black alloy wheels giving it a sportier look.
- Looking at its side profile, it seems to be longer than its predecessor all thanks to its wheelbase glasshouse and tapering roofline
- The back profile of the new age hatchback also carries the typical round design with wraparound taillamps and a minimalistic bumper with black treatment.
When will it Launch?
- It is speculated that the next-gen Tata Tiago rival is scheduled to launch during the upcoming festive season to boost sales number.
Subscribe To The GoMechanic YouTube Channel