After the successful launch of the Royal Enfield Meteor, the company is said to update its favourite motorcycle, Classic 350. The new iteration of the Classic 350 has been spied numerous times and yet again we see the camo version of the motorcycle. After scouting the image for details we found that the motorcycle gets numerous updates.
What does the new 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Sport?
Last year we did see that this motorcycle manufacturer has dialled up the game with its Meteor. And we expect the same with the new Classic 350. Moving on, for the new Classic 350 we can expect the motorcycle to get:
- The tripper navigation system first made its debut in the Meteor 350. If you are now aware, this wirelessly connects with a smartphone and provides turn by turn navigation. This definitely aids on long rides and tours.
- A part analogue and part digital instrument cluster.
- Completely new and improved knobs and toggle switches.
- Unlike the previous model, the 2021 Classic will probably get a dual cradle chassis. This will drastically cut down the vibrations in the motorcycle.
What powers the new Royal Enfield Motorcycle?
The new Royal Enfield Classic 350 will come powered by the same 350cc motor that does duties in the Meteor 350.
- This 350cc long-stroke engine generates a maximum power of 20.2bhp and 27Nm of maximum torque.
- This motor sends the power to the rear wheels via a 5-speed gearbox.
What is the price of the new Royal Enfield Classic 350?
As of now, there is no confirmation on when the company will officially launch the motorcycle in India. But seeing the spy shots we can say that these are nearly production-ready motorcycles. This means Royal Enfield can launch the motorcycle any time in the near future.
Talking about the price, we can expect the motorcycle to slightly undercut the Meteor 350. Speaking of the numbers, the bike may launch anywhere from ₹1.80Lakhs to ₹1.90Lakhs (both ex-showroom). Also, the motorcycle will rival the likes of the Jawa 42, Bajaj Dominar 250, Benelli Imperiale 400 and more.
Image Source: Guru Jeet Vlogs
Interesting Read: Royal Enfield Trademarks ‘Shotgun’!