While many carmakers have been forced to either postpone or delay their future launches. Many have started to upgrade their existing models. One such being Tata, which has been silently updated its existing line-up.
Now the brand has silently updated its first electric vehicle in the Indian market, The Tata Nexon EV.
- Staring on the outside, the updated 2021 Nexon EV gets to boast a new set of 5-spoke dual-tone alloy wheels.
- On the inside is where the main changes rest. The 2021 Tata Nexon EV misses out on the physical buttons and knobs which control its Harman Kardon infotainment system.
- These buttons have now been replaced by the ‘Nexon’ branding.
Are there any mechanical upgrades as well?
- The made-in-India electric SUV is based on Tata’s revolutionary Ziptron Technology.
- On the mechanical front, gets the same 30.2kWh battery pack.
- This helps the car to produce 129hp with a peak torque of 245 Nm.
- It also has a company claimed range of 312km on a single charge.
- The battery can be charged from 0 to 80% in just less than 60 mins.
- The Nexon EV can also do 0-100kmph in 9.9 seconds.
Must Read: Tata Nexon EV To Get A DARK EDITION Soon