Japanese carmaker Toyota is all set to step up the game in the D-segment sedan section with the 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Apart from the new cosmetic changes, everything on the new Mid-cycle update remains the same.
So without any further ado let’s have a brief look at the newly upgraded Skoda Superb rival!
What are the new updates?
- Tweaks on the inside include a larger than before 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with updated firmware, touch control on the rear armrest.
- We also get to see premium upholstery, rear power sunshade, adjustable rear seat and a 3-zone personal air-conditioning system.
- Now, coming to the outside we will get to see a new and a sleeker look which might just help the new 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid overpower its sole rival.
- It also gets new 17- and 18-inch alloy wheel designs alongside a new set of LED head-lamp inserts.
What about the engine specifications?
- The newly upgraded Camry hybrid will carry on with the same 2.5-litre naturally aspirated hybrid petrol engine with Dynamic Force 4-cylinder.
- The is capable of producing a total output of 218hp while paired to a CVT automatic gearbox.