Another day and another set of spy shots of Mahindra’s next-gen Scorpio have surfaced the internet. The unique thing about these images is that we get to the dual-tone interior of the soon to launch Jeep compass rival.
- Looking at this first spy shot, we can clearly see that the 2022 generation update will boast a dual-tone interior.
- We also get to see a multifunctional flat-bottom steering wheel.
- The other image shows its infotainment system which looks pretty small for an SUV to have.
- The next most bizarre thing to be noticed is the analogue buttons for the infotainment system.
- This might mean that the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio might not get a touchscreen infotainment system.
- Other features on the inside include automatic climate control, USB sockets etc.
What’s under the hood?
- Talking about the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio power will offer a 2.2-litre mHawk turbo diesel and a 2.0-litre mstallion direct-injection turbo-petrol engine.
- Both the units will come mated to a six-speed manual along with a six-speed automatic torque converter transmission.
What’s on the feature end?
- On the outside, the Mahindra Scorpio features a newly designed front grille, a new LED setup, a massive hood and a spoke alloy with MRF wanderer tyres.
- Other features include redesigned head and taillamp setup, side footstep, Indicators integrated into the ORVMs etc.