The Hyundai Venue facelift recently got launched in the Indian market. On the other side of the spectrum, we have gotten to see innumerable spy shots of the much-awaited Maruti Brezza too. So here we have the 2022 Brezza Vs Venue comparison blog.
Both cars have now been put on the same table to weigh each other’s pros and cons. This is based on the limited information (of Brezza) we have as of now.
2022 Brezza Vs Venue: Specs Comparison
The details on powertrain figures as of now are not revealed officially.
- It is expected to be similar to Ertiga’s power figures at 101 bhp plus 137 nm of torque.
- Gearbox options, although are better now, as the old sluggish 4-speed Automatic is replaced with a 6-speed torque converter. And of course, a manual option is on offer too.
- No diesel engine is on offer. This gives venue an upper hand in this Brezza Vs Venue Comparison
If we compare Brezza Vs Venue performance-wise, the Venue, despite having the same powertrain figures as earlier is a better choice (in the case of the turbo variant). This is illustrated below.
- It comes with a 1.2-litre NA engine that produces 82hp. It also comes with an option of a 1-litre turbo petrol engine making 118hp.
- These engine options are paired with a 5-speed or 6-speed manual transmission, or a 7-speed DCT (depends on the engine and variants). It also comes with a unique transmission type – a 6-speed iMT.
- A 1.5-litre diesel engine option is also available that produces 100hp.
2022 Brezza Vs Venue: Price Comparison
Want to read more in depth about the 2022 upcoming Brezza? Here’s some insight:
Although We don’t have information on the price of Brezza, it is safe to say that it will cost upwards of 8-8.5 lakhs for the lower trims, going up to 11 lakhs for the top-of-the-line variants.
The price of Hyundai Venue starts at INR 7.53 Lakhs and goes up to INR 10L for the top variant.
Want to know in depth about the latest Venue facelift? Check this to get a crisp overview:
The feature list of both cars is quite long, but we expect the Brezza to win over here in this domain of Brezza Vs Venue Battle.
From spy shots, the Brezza is supposedly to get features which are better than that of the Venue. Here’s a list comparing potential features.
|8” Touchscreen||Touchscreen||9” Touchscreen|
|no||360 Degree Camera||yes|
|Ventilated Seats, Wireless charging, Automatic Climate Control||Common features||Ventilated Seats, Wireless charging, Automatic Climate Control|
Get to Know things more deeply by reading – Hyundai Venue Variant wise features explained!
What About Dimension Comparison?
Once again, we don’t have exact information about the dimensions of the upcoming facelift of the Brezza. However, judging from spy shots, it has been revealed that the Brezza wil only grow marginally. Here are the existing dimensions-
- Length: 3,995 mm
- Breadth: 1,790 mm
- Height: 1,640 mm
- Ground Clearance: 198 mm
- Wheelbase: 2500 mm
The Venue too, has not grown in size after its facelift. Here are the existing dimensions of Venue, for you to compare between Venue Vs Brezza in terms of Dimensions:
- Length: 3995 mm
- Width: 1770 mm
- Height: 1617 mm
- Ground Clearance: 195 mm
- Wheelbase: 2500 mm
There is no doubt that the winner between Brezza Vs Venue is Brezza. The 2022 Brezza is expected to score 5 Stars on the GNCAP test, and is already a safe car with 4 stars to its name.
On the other hand the Venue hasn’t been tested by GNCAP, but its sibling the Kia Sonet, scored a mere 3 stars. Thus, the Venue too is expected to bring in a similar result.
Here are the 10 most googled questions about the Kia Sonet!
So that was all about the comparison between 2022 Upcoming Brezza Vs Venue Facelift.
Check more at the GoMechanicBlog