Audi A6 India Launch | Highlights
- Audi has launched the eighth-gen A6 in India at a price of Rs 54.2 lacs.
- The new A6 comes with dual touch screen system where one is for the infotainment purposes and the other is for climate control.
- The new A6 is now 7mm longer, 12mm wider and 2mm taller than its predecessor.
- It sports an all-new BS6 compliant 2.0-litre petrol engine that can deliver 245Ps of power and 370Nm torque.
Details: 2019 Audi A6 BS6 Launched In India
Audi has launched the all-new A6 in India at an introductory price of Rs 54.2 lacs (Ex-showroom India). The new A6 comes with a revamped exterior, interior and features as well. Currently, Audi has launched the A6 in two trims: Premium Plus and Technology.
The new dual touchscreen system is definitely worth a try. One of the touchscreens is for the infotainment purposes and the other one is for the climate controls. The new Audi A6 houses a BS6 compliant 2.0litre TFSI engine that produces 245Ps of power and 370Nm of torque. The 18-inch alloy wheels add on to its worth even more!
The new 2020 A6 comes with a bigger front chrome grille as compared to its predecessor. The driver’s console comes equipped with a virtual cockpit all-digital instrument console in the new-gen A6.
Here’s a list of features that are standardly equipped in the new A6 Sedan:
- Connected car-tech
- Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay
- Wireless phone charger
- Four-zone climate control
- Ventilated and powered front seats
- Park assist
For the safety considerations, the all-new Audi A6 comes equipped with 8 airbags, ABS with EBD, traction control and stability programs. Moreover, a 360-camera has also been added in this generation of the 2020 A6.
Scoop! The Mercedes Benz V Class Elite | Luxury On Steroids
With a huge inventory of features and safety considerations on board, the new Audi A6 is all set to take over its rival mid-sized luxury sedans namely the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series, Volvo S90 and the Jaguar XF.
[…] Must Read: Audi A6 India Launch | Insights […]
[…] VW group recently launched Audi A6 with 2.0-litre petrol Turbo Fuel Stratified Ignition […]