With the festive season just around the corner, Baja auto has updated the CT100 commuter motorcycle. The updated Bajaj CT100 KS has been introduced with 8 new features and 3 new colour options.
What powers the Bajaj CT100 KS?
- Talking about power, it features the same 99.27cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine delivering power worth 8.1bhp at 7,500rpm and 8.05Nm at 4,500rpm.
- It can attain a top speed of 90kmph. while providing a milage of 90kmpl.
- We also get to see a 125 mm telescopic suspension on the front and a 100 mm Wheel Travel SNS (Spring-in-Spring) on the rear wheels.
What are the updated features?
- Some of the updated features include flexible and clear lens indicators, extended mirror boot, fuel meter and front fork suspension bellows.
- It also receives new rubber tank pads, a thicker and flatter seat, handlebar with cross tube and enlarged grab enhancing added a premium feel to its overall look.
- It also holds a ground clearance of 170mm.
What about the colour options?
- Adding cherry to the cake, you get to choose from 3 newly added colour options including- Matte Olive Green, Gloss Ebony Black and Gloss Flame Red.
How much does it cost?
- The ‘Har Sadak Pai Kadak’ bike comes with a price tag of ₹46,432 (Ex-showroom, Delhi).