Well, we can say that everything is getting back to normal as all major automobile manufacturers have started pulling in a decent amount of sales after 4 months of almost 0 sales due to the ongoing pandemic.
With that said, one of India’s most known two-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto has recently increased the prices of the BS6 Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
The BS6 Pulsar NS160 was launched back in April 2020 with an introductory price of ₹1.03 lakh. The current prices have been hiked by ₹5,000 and now starts at ₹1.08 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
Bajaj has also increased the prices of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 BS6 by ₹2,219. This is the third time where Bajaj has hiked the prices of the Pulsar NS200 since its BS6 variant was introduced in April 2020. However, apart from the minor price hike, nothing else has changed in both motorcycles.
What powers the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 BS6?
- Being the most powerful motorcycle in the segment, It comes powered by a BS6 compliant twin-spark 160.3 cc DTS-i fi engine.
- The engine generates 17 bhp at 9,000 rpm and 14.6 Nm at 7,250 rpm.
- The motor also has the capability to switch from a carburettor to a fuel-injected system.
- With the NS160, we also get to see Nitrox mono-shock suspension giving the rider invincible balance and comfort.
- It also features a single Channel ABS combined with a massive 260mm front and 230mm rear disk brakes.