We can expect to see something special from BMW with its new M4 series. The M4 ST3 has been under development for several months now BMW has recently released some teaser images of the all-new BMW M4 GT3 which is expected to make its debut by 2022.
As per BMW, they have a pretty good set of a line-up planned for the next two years. However, according to leading media reports, BMW could spend the next two years testing their future line-up.
Read More: BMW Unveils India-Bound 2 Series Gran Coupé
- The BMW M4 GT3 will be a sports variant under its M4 series and shall share the same engine specs as seen on the production-based M4 which includes an S58 TwinPowe six-cylinder engine capable of producing almost 500 horsepower. Well 493hp to be precise
- The engine and chassis of the road vehicle will form the basis of the BMW M4 GT3 racing version.
- The BMW M4 GT3 will overtake the already existing BMW M6 GT3, which has already been in action since 2016.
Do Not Miss: BMW India Reports 11% Drop In Volume
- While BMW has not revealed any further specifics, the teaser image shows the M4 GT3 will have a massive grille similar to the Concept 4. It will come flanked by slender headlights and large fog lights which emit a yellow glow.
- However, Other noticeable features on the M4 GT3 includes a ventilated hood and vents placed above the front fenders. We can also see aerodynamic mirrors, a roll cage and a large rear wing.
Commenting the same, Markus Flasch, BMW M CEO said, “It is only logical that future top models in customer racing will be based on the next generation of the BMW M4. We will already be setting new standards in terms of sporting performance in production, which is why it makes sense to present the new GT3 sports car on this platform as well.”
[…] Not to Miss: BMW M4 GT3 Teased! To Debut in 2022 […]