Recently Honda has authorised its dealers to open their respected dealerships and not only Honda many other major automobile manufacturers have also opened their dealerships to attract some sales. With that said Honda has announced to offer total benefits and discounts of upto Rs 32,000 on the BS6 Amaze compact sedan. these benefits can be availed on all the available variants and transmission options of the BS6 Honda Amaze.
the offer also includes a free extended no questions asked 5-year warranty and an exchange bonus.
Honda Amaze BS6| Petrol Variants
|E||₹ 6.10 Lakhs|
|S||₹ 6.82 Lakhs|
|V||₹ 7.45 Lakhs|
|S CVT||₹ 7.72 Lakhs|
|VX||₹ 7.92 Lakhs|
|V CVT||₹ 8.35 Lakhs|
|VX CVT||₹ 8.76 Lakhs|
|E||₹ 7.56 Lakhs|
|S||₹ 8.12 Lakhs|
|V||₹ 8.75 Lakhs|
|S CVT||₹ 8.92 Lakhs|
|V CVT||₹9.55 Lakhs|
|VX CVT||₹ 9.96 Lakhs|
Honda Amaze BS6 | Engine Specifications
- The 1.5-litre diesel outputs 99bhp and 200Nm of rotational force.
- Both engine options in Honda Amaze get manual transmission as well as CVT.
- The manual transmission diesel engine gets more power and torque than the CVT diesel option.
Honda Amaze BS6 | Internal / External Features
The car also comes with a myriad of internal and external features which are now a standard for compact sedans. There are no changes in the Honda Amaze BS6 compared to the BS4 one.
- Honda Amaze has a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- It comes with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support.
- Amaze also has cruise control, LED position lamps and a shark fin antenna to name some other features.
Honda Amaze BS6 | Safety Features
No changes are seen in the safety features of the Honda Amaze BS6 Variants.
- Amaze comes with Anti-Lock Braking system to prevent steering lock while braking.
- It comes with 2 airbags and a crash sensor to compliment them.
- Honda Amaze also gets Electronic Brakeforce Distribution to prevent rolling over at high-speed turns.
The BS6 compliant Hond Amaze will rival newly launched Hyundai Aura, Ford Aspire, Hyundai Accent, Maruti Suzuki Dzire.0