Ford has just launched a new and a more rugged variant to the existing Endeavour line-up, the Ford Endeavour Sport.
The new more sporty Endeavour Sport is priced at ₹35.10 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The new Sport variant is based on the Titanium+ 4×4 trim and features some dynamic upgrades including all-blacked out exteriors giving the already sporty SUV an aggressive look.
What powers the new 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport?
- It packs the same, 2.0-litre EcoBlue diesel engine churning 170ps with 320Nm of peak torque.
- Transmission options include a 10-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
- We also get to see an all-wheel drive as standard.
- The new Endeavour still misses out on the manual transmission.
What else do we get to see on the new Endeavour Sport?
- Feature-wise, we get to see an all-black grille with a honeycomb pattern, smoked finish headlamps, all-black skid plates, and all-black chrome detailing.
- Additional features on the outside include – black finished alloy wheels, roof rails and fender vents. It also gets a unique ‘Sports’ badge on the boot lid.
- The equipment list on the inside includes- electric powered front seats, an 8.0-inch touchscreen, dual-zone climate control, hands-free tailgate and panoramic sunroof.
- Additional features include Semi-Auto parking assist, Ford’s Terrain Management system and more.
- Moreover, the new Endeavour will be offered in two-colour schemes- Absolute Black and Diamond White
What’s in it for Safety?
- The Safety package on the more sporty and aggressive looking Endeavour includes hill launch assist, 7-airbags, front and rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD, rear-view parking camera with dynamic guidelines, TPMS, hill descent control, ESC with Rollover stability, traction control, adjustable speed limiter and many more.
What else, if the new sporty Endeavour?
- Even with the new Sports variant the Endeavour still takes on the Toyota Fortuner, Fortuner TRD and the Mahindra Alturas G4.
- We can also expect it to lock its horns with the upcoming MG Gloster and the BS6 iteration of the Isuzu MU-X SUV.