It’s time for Harley Davidson to rise from the dead. As the American two-wheeler manufacturer is all set to introduce a new in bike India on 13th July 2021.
The brand announced the launch via the social media platform Twitter.
On July 13 #HarleyDavidson will introduce power and performance like you’ve never experienced. Join the reveal. Sign up ➡️ https://t.co/aKSXpwmI18#EvolutionBecomesRevolution pic.twitter.com/XcHS0hkwLQ
— Harley-Davidson Ind (@HarleyIndia) June 22, 2021
Although, the soon to launch motorcycle from Harley was already anticipated with the brands long term partner with Chinese two-wheeler manufacturer Qianjiang.
The new entry-level cruiser is expected to be based on Benelli’s 302S platform and will be Asia specific.
Any other update?
- The styling cues also look similar to the infamous Harley Davidson Iron 883 cruiser.
- The new RE rival is also expected to feature a 1250cc liquid-cooled V-twin.
- This engine makes 152.2PS at 9,000rpm with a peak torque of 127Nm of torque at 6,750rpm.
- However, we also suspect that the braking system will be taken for the already existing Pan America.
- Other features include an inverted front fork and mono-shock suspension at the rear.
- The leaked images also reveal the low stance of the cruiser accompanied by all-black alloys and a few other features.
- Additionally, we can expect new details to be revealed in a couple of week time.
- The new cruiser from Harley is expected to range between Rs.15-18 lacs.