It’s time for Harley to rule the Indian roads again as the American two-wheeler manufacturer has officially listed its coming product for India on its official website, The Harley Davidson Sportster S.
The all-new Harley Davidson is expected to reach Indian shores by the end of this year. This will also be the first product under the Harley-Hero partnership in India.
What’s on the mechanical front?
- It is expected to feature a 1,252cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine producing 114HP with apeak torque of 114 Nm.
- The brand also claims that the engine has been tuned for better low and mid-range performance.
- That’s not all, it will also come mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a slipper clutch.
- Talking about features the new comeback product from Harley will also boast 4 riding modes- Road, Sport, Rain and Custom.
What’s on the feature end?
- The styling cues look similar to the infamous Harley Davidson Iron 883 cruiser.
- However, we also suspect that the braking system will be taken for the already existing Pan America.
- Other features include an inverted front fork and mono-shock suspension at the rear.
- Apart from having a low stance, the new cruiser will also feature all-black alloys and a few other features.
- Inspired by the H-D flat track racing it will also get corrosion resistant 304-series stainless steel exhaust.
- Additional features include an all-digital instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity, C-ABS (Cornoring Advanced Anti-Breaking System) and C-TCS ( Cornoring Advanced Traction Control System).
What about the price?
- The new entry-level cruiser from Harley is expected to range between Rs.15-18 lacs.