Purelogic Labs India has introduced its new HEPA PM2.5 car cabin filters. These car cabin filter claims to protect the car occupants from inhaling harmful pollutants and as well as gases such as NO2 and SO2. These cabin filters come for all kinds of cars with prices starting at 1,990.
Exclusive! Odd Even Rule Delhi 2019 | 6 Things To Know
HEPA PM2.5 Car Cabin Filter | Highlights
- Purelogic Labs claim that their multi-layered HEPA and activated carbon car cabin filters will stop harmful pollutants and particles such as PM (particulate matter) 2.5 and PM 10 as well as gases such as NO2 (Nitrogen Oxide) and SO2 (Sulphur Oxide) from entering inside the car and only allows clean air to pass through the HEPA and carbon filters.
- These cabin filters are easy to install by just placing it in the ventilation system through the car glove compartment. Installation can be done by an individual or can be done at a car service centre. The HEPA cabin filter comes in all sizes, for every major vehicle in India.
- Earlier, Purelogic Labs introduced Prana Air Pocket Monitor in India which came with a built-in sensor to check PM 2.5 values. Particles with diameter less than 2.5 micrometres are extremely harmful to inhale. Prana Air pocket monitor is a portable pocket monitor which tells the users, whenever the levels of air pollutants are too high.
- The Prana Air monitor comes with a micro-USB cable for charging purposes and can charge up to 100 % in just one hour. The battery comes with a 400mAh and is capable to last up to 4 hours in a single charge.
- The Prana Air monitor can be used anywhere, indoor as well as outdoor like homes, offices or in the car.
- Prana Air’s HEPA cabin filter is priced at ₹1990 whereas, the Prana Air Pocket Monitor is priced ₹2,990