It’s not news! that Hero has been rigorously working upon adding updated trim to its Xtreme series, the Hero Xtreme 200s BS6.
With that said Hero has launched the new BS6 compliant Hero Xtreme 200s in India at ₹1,15,714. The new BS6 200s will actively rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200.
What powers the new Hero Xtreme 200s?
- It features a BS6 compliant 199.6cc, single-cylinder motor.
- The engine produces 17.8bhp at 8,500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm.
- It also comes mated to a 5-speed transmission.
- The new BS6 Xtreme 200s also weights in at 154.5kg. Almost 5kgs heavier than the previous model.
- Similar to the BS4 model, it will get telescopic front forks and a rear mono-shock alongside a 276mm disc at the front and a 220mm rotor at the rear.
- The safety package consists of a single-channel ABS.
Are there any other changes?
- Sadly, apart from the above mentioned mechanical updates, nothing else has physically changed.
- Talking about features, the new BS6 supersport now features a new set of LED headlight, full-fairing design, Bluetooth-enabled digital instrument cluster, upright ergonomics, and a step-up saddle.