The major brand missing at the Auto Expo 2020 is the Japenese automaker, Honda. Everyone was expecting to see the new 2020 Honda City. The wait will finally be over in the mid of next month. Let’s have a look at what the sedan has to offer.
Honda City 2020 | Engine Specifications
- The sedan will be powered by BS6-compliant 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol or 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine.
- You can expect the petrol engine to be mated to a 5-speed manual or CVT. The diesel engine will get a 6-speed manual transmission.
- It is a possibility that the company will offer the 1.5-litre mild-hybrid i-MMD tech with the City.
- The petrol engine churns out 100hp of power and a peak torque of 200Nm. The diesel engine produces 117hp and a 145Nm torque.
Honda City 2020 | Interior and Exterior
- The new City facelift is 113mm longer, 53mm wider and 28mm lower than the current version. The wheelbase is 11mm shorter than the current version.
- The new sedan gets full-LED headlamps, new front bumper, vertical fog lamps and lower intake. The grille is also prominently larger than the previous variant. At the rear, a revamped bumper and sleek LED combination lamps.
- For the interiors, newly designed steering wheel, dashboard, electric sunroof and the floor console are a few of the many changes.
- It is expected to get a whole new set of driver-assist features.
- As per the safety is concerned, City will be getting multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, cruise control, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and more.
Honda City 2020 | Price and Rivals
Stay tuned to get the regular updates on Honda City and other upcoming cars.