Yet another day, and yet another carmaker has teased a new product. This time, the Japanese carmaker Honda plans to launch a hatchback version of the infamous Honda Civic brand.
Yes, Honda has teased the Honda Civic based hatchback via itCivic-based handle. It is speculated to make its debut in America on June 23rd, closely followed by its UK debut on June, 24th 2021.
Will it have th same, power as the sedan version?
- Going by a leaked report, the The leaked report shows thatvic hsoon-to-launchbe offered with 2-engine options.
- 1.5-litre turbo petrol and a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol unit.
- We can also expect to see a limited edition Typiant with an engine producing 400hp alongside and AWD.
What’s on the feature end?
- According to recent spy images and renders, the Honda Civic hatchback will be cooler, sportier and more aggressive than any other previous models.
- The lmedia reports are expected to feature a newly designed honeycomb mesh grille and a new slimmer light set-up.
- Although all major changes have been made around the A-pillar.
- Not only that, the new age hatchback retains its old school beltline, a more conventional profile alongside a much small diffuser.
- However, it does miss out on some features like the wing and the ventilated ear bumper.
- The inside of the car is expected to be kept minimalistic with featuike a 9-inch instrument cluster, a 10. inch fully digital instrument cluster, multifunctional steering, and an el with paddle shifters, among others.
- Taking into consideration CiConsideringn India, It is highly unlikely that Honda would even give a mere thought about added such a vehicle to its addingg line-up.