Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India have added a new bike to their current India line-up with the launch of the Hornet 2.0 at Rs. 1.26 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Gurugram).
The new 2020 Hornet 2.0 will directly rival the likes of the Hero Xtreme 200R, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar NS200. Unlike it rivals the all-new updated Honda Hornet 2.0 packs some serious power and specs. So let’s uncover Honda’s Biggest Made-In-India Motorcycle.
What powers the new Hornet 2.0?
- Powering the new Hornet is a BS6 compliant 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled, fuel-injected engine.
- The new class-leading engine churns 17.27PS with 16.1Nm of peak torque.
- The new Hornet is a little low on power and marks its ground between 180cc and 200cc segment.
What features does the all-new and updated 2.0 version has to offer?
- In terms of features, the 2020 Hornet packs a naked look and complementing features like LED lighting, LCD instrument cluster, muscular fuel tank, split-style alloy wheels, step-up saddle and a short exhaust muffler, rectangular-shaped and blue backlit LCD display.
- It also sports features like split seats, newly designed alloy wheels, alloy footpegs, sporty muffler, muscular fuel tank and keyhole on the fuel tank.
What’s in it for Safety?
The safety package includes dual-petal disc brakes on both ends, gold-coloured segment-first upside-down forks, single-channel ABS system, mono-shock rear suspension, sealed chain, tank extensions, 140 mm wider rear tyre and 110 mm front, engine stop switch and hazard switch.
- Pearl Igneous Black
- Sangria Red Matte
- Matte Marvel Blue
- Matte Axis Grey.