Yes! it is true, Korean auto giant Hyundai is all set to launch the 7-seater version of the Creta, The Hyundai Alcazar.
The Hyundai Alcazar was originally slated to launch in April but due to the nationwide lockdown the launch and to be pushed to May. However, due to the severity of the second wave, the lockdown has then been extended several times which has also lead to the launch being pushed.
It’s now the end of May and Hyundai now plans to launch the Alcazar in June 2021.
What powers the new Tata Safari rival?
- Under its massive hood, the new Mahindra XUV500 rival will feature a new 2.0-litre petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine.
- Both the engine will come mated to a standard 6-speed MT and an optional AT with the best in class fuel efficiency.
- With an additional 3rd row it also boasts a massive and best in segment wheelbase of 2760 mm.
- The extended wheelbase provides and more comfort and better stability.
What’s on the feature end?
- On the visual end, we get to see a new bold cascading grille, 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, iconic rear taillamp, front ventilated seats, 2nd-row captain or bench sliding seats.
- We also get reclining seats for the 3rd row and multiple drive modes.
- With the best in class powertrain, we also get to see the best in class acceleration.
- With a new engine, the new MG Hector Plus rival accelerates from 20-50Kmph in 5.7 secs and 60-100kmph in less than 10 secs.
- We can expect additional bells and whistles like a premium sound set-up, wireless connectivity, a 10-inch infotainment system, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, and air purifier with perfume dispenser.
What to Know More? CLICK HERE