A new day and a new set of information have made their way to the internet and this time its concerns the soon to launch Tata Safari rival, The Hyundai Alcazar.
The Hyundai Alcazar is scheduled to break its cover on 9th June. However, this is the 3rd time that Hyundai had to shift the launch due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic.
According to the leaked document the new Hyundai Alcazar will be offered in 6 variants.
- Signature (O)
- Prestige (O)
- Platinum (O)
Additionally, these 6 variants will be divided into 17 trims depending upon the engine and seating options.
Furthermore, the soon to launch MG Hector Plus rival will also be offered in 6 colour options.
- Typhoon Silver
- Titan Grey
- Taiga Brown
- Starry Night
- Polar White
- Phantom Black
While the interior colour option has been restricted to only one colour – Cognac Brown
What powers the new 3-row Hyundai Creta?
- Under its massive hood, the new Mahindra XUV500 rival will feature a new 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine and a 1.5-litre turbodiesel engine.
- Both the engine will come mated to a standard 6-speed MT and an optional AT with the best in class fuel efficiency.
- With an additional 3rd row it also boasts a massive and best in segment wheelbase of 2760 mm.
- The extended wheelbase provides and more comfort and better stability.
What’s on the feature end?
- On the visual end, we get to see a new bold cascading grille, 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, iconic rear taillamp, front ventilated seats, 2nd-row captain or bench sliding seats.
- We also get reclining seats for the 3rd row and multiple drive modes.
- With the best in class powertrain, we also get to see the best in class acceleration.
- With a new engine, the new MG Hector Plus rival accelerates from 20-50Kmph in 5.7 secs and 60-100kmph in less than 10 secs.
- We can expect additional bells and whistles like a premium sound set-up, wireless connectivity, a 10-inch infotainment system, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, and air purifier with perfume dispenser.
What to Know More? CLICK HERE