The Korean carmaker Hyundai will be launching it subcompact sedan Aura on 21st January with pre-orders ongoing for a token cost of 10,000 INR. The Hyundai Ara will have the same platform interior and design like the newly launched Grand i10 Nios.
Watch our exclusive review of the 2020 Hyundai Aura on the GoMechanic Youtube Channel:
Hyundai Aura | Interior
The interior changes to Hyundai Aura make it more technology ready allowing more control over functions of the car easily.
- It will have the same dashboard configuration as Grand i10.
- A touch screen infotainment system with Android and Apple support.
- A digital speedometer and MID to complement the new dashboard.
- A rearview mirror projection on the inside mirror to help with reversing the car.
- It also features an Arkamys sound system along with wireless charging.
- For comfort, it features a rear centre armrest.
- The car also has Hyundai’s own creation called the BlueLink connectivity.
Popular Read: Tata Nexon 2020 Facelift Variant Wise Features Leaked
Hyundai Aura | Exterior
The exterior will get some changes to make the car look more sporty and incite young audiences.
- The Aura also has a features a wrap-around taillight design.
- The license plate will now reside on the bumper.
- It will also get dual boomerang-shaped LED DRL.
- The top variant will get 15” diamond-cut wheels.
Hyundai Aura | Engine Specifications
Hyundai will be releasing Aura with three engine variants all of which will be BS6 compliant.
- The first variant is a 1.2L kappa petrol engine which will provide an output of 83hp and 113Nm torque.
- The second variant will be a 1.2L diesel engine with 75hp and 190Nm.
- The final variant will be a 1.0 L turbocharged petrol engine and will be a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The new launch will be a rival to Maruti Suzuki Dzire when it launches. The expected price range of the car is 5.50 lakh to 9 lakh ex-showroom.1