Well if we go by certain media reports Korean carmaker Hyundai has allegedly claimed to have bagged over 20,000 bookings for the new version of its best-selling car the Hyundai Creta.
Hyundai has also claimed to have received well over 18,000 bookings amidst the nationwide lockdown due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. The Korean brand has also reported that amongst the total amount of bookings received over 75% were for the newly launched Hyundai Creta 2020.
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Engine Specifications
- Under its hood, the next-gen Hyundai Creta gets its power from 1.5-litre petrol, a 1.5-litre diesel and a 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol unit capable of pushing the maximum power to 113 hp with 144 of peak torque and 113 hp with 250 Nm of torque respectively.
- Additionally, the new Hyundai Creta also features a small turbo petrol engine churning 138 hp with 242 Nm of peak torque. All the engine units will come paired either a standard six-speed manual transmission, a six-speed torque converter AT, a six-speed CVT or a seven-speed DCT.
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Varinant-Wise Prices
|Creta E (1.5-diesel-MT)||₹9,99,000|
|Creta EX (1.5-litre Petrol MT)||₹9,99,000|
|Creta EX (1.5-litre Diesel MT)||₹11,49,000|
|Creta S (1.5-litre petrol MT)||₹11,72,000|
|Creta S (1.5-litre diesel MT)||₹12,77,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-litre petrol MT)||₹13,46,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-litre petrol CVT)||₹14,94,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-diesel MT)||₹14,51,000|
|Creta SX(1.5-diesel AT)||₹15,99,000|
|Creta SX(1.4-litre Turbo petrol-DCT)||₹16,16,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.5-litre Petrol CVT)||₹14,94,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.5-litre diesel MT)||₹15,79,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.5-litre diesel AT)||₹17,20,000|
|Creta SX(O)(1.4-litre Turbo Petrol-DCT)||₹17,20,000|
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Interior & Exterior
- On the design front, the Hyundai Creta seemed to have a borrowed some major tweaks form its Chinese cousin. On the outside, the India-specific changes on the Creta include a new front grille, parched alloy wheels along with split head and tail lamp setup.
- Other noticeable changes on the outside include squarish wheel arches, a large panoramic sunroof and dual exhaust to give the classy sedan a more rugged look.
- However, on the inside, the new Hyundai Creta gets a massive 10.25-inch landscape-oriented touchscreen infotainment system along with its digital instrument cluster, multi-functional steering wheel, leather upholstery along with many first in its segment features.
Want to know more about the variant-wise feature list Click HERE
Hyundai Creta 2020 | Colour Options
the 2020 Hyundai Creta comes in five colour variants which include
- Galaxy blue
- Lava Orange
- Red Mulberry
- Titan Grey
- Deep Forest
these variants will also feature dual-tone shades like
- Polar White with Phantom Black
- Lava Orange with Phantom Black
- The all-new 2020 Hyundai Creta continues to rival its cousin the Kia Seltos, Renault Captur, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, MG Hector, Volkswagen Taigun, Honda WR-V, Jeep Compass, Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the soon to be discontinued Nissan Kicks.
Still not satisfied have a look at the walkaround video by a very talented Youtuber ‘EveryThingAutoPro”
BOOK YOURS HERE0