Korean automaker Hyundai first introduced the Creta back in 2015 and since then it has been a major breadwinner for the brand in India. Not only that, but the Hyundai Creta has topped the best-sellers chart several since its launch.
Although with time the Creta has received many rivals in the form of the Jeep Compass, Kia Seltos, Renault Duster and others to follow the list. With this said, Hyundai has now decided to upgrade the 2020 Hyundai Creta with some new connectivity features.
So, let’s see what are the new updates on the 2020 Hyundai Creta!
- The SX and SX(O) variants will get new OTA updates for their respective infotainment systems.
- These updates include new voice commands- power window control, retrieving contact details,points-of-interest search and many more.
- The remote smart key has also been updated and now comes with a remote engine start (both manual and automatic variants) and a soft paint touch dashboard.
- The Mid-spec EX and S variants will now get wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay features.
- Strangely, Hyundai has discontinued the electrically adjustable wing mirrors from the entry-level E variant.
- Features like luggage lamp, passenger seat-back pocket have also been sacrificed.
- The ORVM mounted turn-indicators have now been relocated to the front fenders.
- Hyundai has also introduced voice greetings and reminders when you start your car.
- So, if you somehow forgot to wear your seatbelt, you’ll get a polite reminder.
What powers the Hyundai Creta?
- It comes equipped with a 1.5-litre diesel engine capable of generating 115hp@4000rpm with 250 Nm of peak torque @1500-2750rpm.
- The 2020 Creta diesel comes mated to a standard 6-speed manual transmission and an optional torque convertor automatic gearbox reserved for the top-spec variants.
- It is offered in 5-trim levels- E, EX, S, SX, SX(O).
- Hyundai also claimed that the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol churning 140hp while paired to a DCT auto transmission was also well received.
This is my dream car. My aim is to buy creta within 2 year. Thanks for providing valuable information.