When almost every carmaker is forced to either postpone or rather cancel their slated launches. Hyundai seems to be on a different journey. During the ongoing pandemic, the carmaker has been actively updating its existing models.
Not only this, but Hyundai also updated the prices and feature list of Creta. And now, the brand is planning to add a new cheaper variant to the Creta line-up.
The new variant is added to the existing Creta line-up will be called ‘SX Executive’. This variant will be placed below the current SX MT trim and is deemed the volume provider for the brand.
The new SX Executive trim will be sold alongside the SX MT trim.
What powers the new Hyundai Creta SX Executive?
- Well, there has been no change in the power specification and still comes with the same 1.5-litre diesel engine capable of generating 115hp@4000rpm with 250 Nm of peak torque @1500-2750rpm.
- The 2020 Creta comes mated to a standard 6-speed manual transmission and an optional torque convertor automatic gearbox reserved for the top-spec variants.
- It also offers an additional transmission option including a 6-speed automatic and an IVT gearbox.
Any new update on the feature end?
- The new SX executive will not any new feature, but will surely be missing out on some.
- It will miss out on features like the 10-inch infotainment display, smartphone connectivity, Hyundai Bluelink, Arkamys sound set-up, voice recognition button and driver rearview monitor.
- However, it will get features as body-coloured door handles, shark-fin antenna, multi-functional steering wheel, Bluetooth mic, multiple USB ports and a day/night mirror.
- Hyundai will also offer additional installation packages for customers to choose from.
How much will it cost?
- The soon to launch SX Executive variant will be priced at Rs. 75,000 lower than the existing SX Petrol MT.
- This means that the Ex-showroom price will range between Rs 13.15 lakh to Rs 14.15 lakh.