Hyundai is all set to unleash their power-packed line-up at Auto Expo. Hyundai will not only showcase the all-new next-gen Creta but will also announce the active prices for the Tucson facelift. Not only that Hyundai will also showcase the i30 N Fastback as well.
The Hyundai 130 is the first to the roll-out of the Hyundai’s N performance brand. This hot-hatch coupe is the perfect amalgamation between a hatch and a sports sedan-which justifies the company’s N badge.
- Under the hood, the Hyundai i30 N fastback comes equipped with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol engine which generates an impressive 275 hp with 378Nm of peak torque.
- The Hyundai i30 N Fastback will be offered in five drive modes including the Eco, Normal, Sport, Sport N and N Custom mode with rev-matching and a launch control system.
- Everything from the suspension to the tyres will receive a significant amount of tweaks on both the ends which will surely support the hot-hatch’s sporty ethos.
- The Hyundai i30 has been previously tested many times which also includes more than 9,600km on the infamous Nürburgring Nordschleife.
- During the Auto Expo 2020, Hyundai will not only launch the new Tucson facelift but will also unveil the next-gen Creta and unwrap the Grand i20 Nios 1.0-turbo.