Volkswagen showcased its electric SUV concept at Auto Expo 2020 named I.D.Crozz. They are expected to release the production model in India by 2021.
Volkswagen I.D.Crozz| Motor Specifications
I.D. will have two motors powering the car one at the front and one in the rear.
- The Electric SUV will be powered by 102bhp,140Nm torque motor in the front and 204bhp,310Nm torque in the back making the total output 306bhp and 450nm torque.
- The motors will be provided energy by an 83KWh Lithium-ion Battery pack
- Volkswagen I.D.Crozz will have a maximum range of 500Km and a maximum speed up to 180km/h.
Popular Read: MG Hector Plus revealed at the Auto Expo 2020- Day 2
According to Volkswagen, they are going for a sporty look with I.D.Crozz with off-roading capabilities.
- The concept has rear sliding doors which will probably be changed to hinged doors in the production model.
- The Volkswagen I.D.Crozz concept has a coupé-like roof which will most probably be changed to a traditional roof.
- It will have 21-inch wheels, long wheelbase stance and short overhangs.
- It will be a 4 seater with minimalistic design internally.
- Volkswagen I.D.Crozz also has an e-mirror option giving the driver view on three cameras attached to the car at different angles.
- It also features an autonomous driving mode which can be triggered by voice command or pressing the Volkswagen logo on the steering wheel.
- The SUV also has augmented reality and a heads up display.
Suggested Read: Hyundai Creta Second-Gen Launched: Auto Expo 2020 Day 2
First showcased in Shangai Motor Show, Volkswagen I.D.Crozz has changed drastically over time and is almost ready now with the production model to be showcased in April 2020. Most of the features of the concept are not expected to change and will make it to the production model as is.0