Hold your horses as Ford is bringing the new-facelifted Mustang to the Indian shores by the second half of 2020, Although the updated version has already been on sale in the international markets for quite some time now after being first showcased at the 2018 Frankfurt Motor Show.
Not To Miss: Mustang Mach-E | Ford’s Electric SUV
According to latest media reports, Ford could be planning to launch the facelifted version of the Mustang by April 2020. The rumoured price for the 2020 Ford Mustang could start from Rs 74.63 Lakhs (ex-showroom) and will compete against the Audi TT and Mercedes-Benz SLC.
Must Read: Ford to Launch Marazzo-Based MPV In India
Ford Mustang | Highlights
- Under the hood, the Mustang will continue to be sold with a with the same 5.0-litre, V8 engine seen in the pre-facelift model. However, the motor will be upgraded to 450hp from 415hp
- The great news is that the company is also planning to pair the engine on the Ford Mustang with a 10-speed automatic gearbox instead of the typical 6-speed torque converter unit that was being offered before.
- The mid-cycle upgrade of the 2020 Ford Mustang gets a sleek and slimmer grille with integrated air vents onto it mounted on the front bumper. Additional features on this beast of a car include reshaped headlamps, which goes well with the updated looks.
- This Iconic Ford Mustang will also feature a re-designed rear bumper with all-new 19-inch alloy wheel design, available in three finishes.
- The interior gets a few cosmetic upgrades to include soft-touch plastics and a 12-inch digital instrument cluster. Some of the standard features offered on the new Mustang include LED lights and adaptive cruise control.