Jaguar seems to be pretty occupied with revamping its current line-up which starts with the 2020 Jaguar-XE facelift launched a few months back. Next in the line-up the flagship F-Type sports car. It is still unknown that when will JLR launch the new facelifted version of the F-Type in India but reports claim that if and when launched in India it will come at a price tag of Rs. 90.93 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Jaguar F-Type will continue to rival other sports convertibles like the Porsche 911 Turbo S, Mercedes-AMG GT R and the Nissan GT-R.
Not to Miss: Tata Is NOT Selling Jaguar And Land Rover
- The Jaguar F-Type is rumoured to feature a BMW sourced 4.4-litre unit engine unit, replacing its evergreen 5.0-litre V8 engine unit.
- In terms of powertrains, JLR will be putting a stop to its long-running supercharged V6 motor and it will be replaced by a new hybridised straight-six motor.
- As seen on the XE facelift, the new Jaguar F-Type will adopt an all-new design which will also be seen on all the upcoming Jaguar vehicles.
- On the design front, The updated Jaguar F-Type is set to have sleeker headlamps and angular LED lights positioned down the nose. Additionally, the restyled fascia can appear with a prominent grille and a new clamshell bonnet.
- At the back, the Jaguar F-Type reshaped bumper and quad exhaust still appears to be in the nascent stage. However, On the inside, there will be a redesigned layout for the dashboard and the infotainment system. We can expect more updated features to be part of the update as well.